Tuesday 7 July 2015

Health & Fitness Update 29/06/2015 to 05/07/2015

I have had a hectic week so I'm keeping this post brief, very brief.

Nothing exciting food wise, now James is out of the house I'm struggling to get a proper meal down me in the evening, mainly as when I return my mum is usually just destroying the kitchen meaning it isn't free until 9 which is way too late so I'm concentrating on eating proper meals for breakfast and lunch.

Step wise, well I don't actually know, I need to check my Fitbit report as I've been concentrating on exercise more than anything so let me just check the score....

Not too bad at all, actually very close to the 70,000 mark without even trying.

That's of course I have a new love, my local leisure centre. I've spent most of my time there this last week. It's great to get out of the house and focus on something other than everything else!

I had my gym induction last Wednesday and since then I've been on the Thursday and Saturday, both times I followed up with a swim and then swimming on Monday, Friday and Sunday! I've been incredibly busy.


My activity list is above! Although I do break down each part of the gym - although I don't include strength training. The main thing is I'm just having fun with it, it gives me something to do at the weekend and something to look forward to in the evenings!

I'm just feeling rather positive about the exercise at the moment so will continue to work hard at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment