Saturday 9 August 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mega Melon


I think I may have tried every other lipstick pencil around before trying the chubby stick. There are so many colours on offer it was hard to choose which to try first. I usually either choose a bold colour or a natural colour for my first go and here I went for natural.

Mega Melon is a gorgeous light coral shade, a very pale pink/brown. Even though the balm is rather sheer it adds plenty of colour to stand out, it conditions just like a balm but lasts like a lipstick. At £17.00 this isn't the cheapest nor is it the most expensive lip pencil on the market. I believe it's totally worth the cost, this is a great day to day shade and it can be thrown on like a balm - perfect for throwing in your bag. 

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shade! I'm obsessed with lip crayons but I've never tried the original chubby sticks haha x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my models own ones for bright shades, same with Lipstick Queen but Clinique is great for natural shades - plus it really does condition, I think it's worth the money but best to buy in store so you can see the shades properly. xxx

      Delete
  2. Will try this soon!

    www.elinivana.com

    ReplyDelete