Thursday 7 August 2014

What's in my Birchbox? Shop Edition


A bit of a different what's in my Birchbox post, this time it's about purchases from the shop - mainly products I've received in previous Birchbox's, so what did I get?


Compagnie de Provence Mediterranean Sea Shower Gel - £9.50 for 250ml
I didn't receive this in my Birchbox but I did receive this brand in hand cream form as part of the same range in my last Birchbox. I fell in love with it immediately, it's so fresh and reminds me of gorgeous, luxurious, white sand beach holidays - not that I've had one for a while so for now this will have to do.

Compagnie de Provence Hand Cream Mediterranean Sea - £8.50 for 75ml
As mentioned under the shower gel I received this in my last Birchbox, although I don't regularly use hand cream I know that I should, I'm in my mid early thirties, I shouldn't wait until it's too late. Especially handy for when I do get that holiday.

Noble Isle Willow Song Bath & Shower Gel - £20.00 for 250ml
I'm just finishing up my first bottle of this, another item I received in a Birchbox - this was way back in January. I knew back then that this was my ideal scent and a perfect all year round item although the name made me think of the Wicker Man which in turn makes me think/look forward to Autumn time, not because this is when the film is set (it isn't!) but because it's when the nights draw in and I get to get some serious film marathons in with plenty of Horror. This is just a luxurious gorgeous smelling shower gel that may seem pricey at £20 but it's worth it and it really does last. I just need to save my pennies for the candle.

theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One - £12.50 for 7.08g
Now I've been wanting to try theBalm make-up products for a while, they all look so good but I just wasn't sure what to try first. I received theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples lip and cheek balm back in April, a fantastic little sample and back in my first Birchbox I received Stainiac which I'm still using but I had yet to purchase a product myself. I decided to go with this as a cheaper, possible replacement to a blusher I absolutely adore, Benefit's Rockateur. It's a similar shade however slightly darker which suits the end of summer.

Plus one free gift, a bracelet from BaubleBar. I know this might sound daft but I don't wear bracelets that much, or at all in recent months but I do love fabric bound little bracelets, I've worn it everyday since receiving it and have actually started to dig out others I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment