Thursday 6 June 2013

Freak Out Time

Well this is it. I'll be away for a while, I hate not being able to use my computer but for the next few days I'll be stuck in hospital, after that I'll be bed bound for a while spending a very limited amount of time on the internet. I really don't know when things will be back to normal. James will be looking after me along with my parents. At least I have a present from James to look forward to when I get out.

Right now I should be thinking that at least by this time tomorrow it will be all over but I'm just freaking out. I'm wide awake, mainly thanks to the medication, but also my nervousness won't help me in my quest to get to sleep so I'm staying up watching junk TV. I figure being sleepy tomorrow can only be a bonus. I just want it over with.

I'll be up at 6:30am so I can have a little breakfast, but after 7am I can't have anything apart from still water, from 10:30am I can't even have still water, the operation is in the afternoon and it will be my first proper time under the knife and under a general anaesthetic. I just feel a bit freaked out, I'm excited about getting it over and done with but the actual procedure, no, I just feel scared. I'm worried about waking up mid operation, being alone, being stuck in hospital for days on end and the pain of recovering afterwards.
Just roll on next week then it will be truly over.



No comments:

Post a Comment