Wednesday 12 March 2014

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Glissade


Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Glissade £16.50

Another week, another new lipstick, picked up on my trip to Manchester I couldn't resist picking up a thing (or two) from the new Illamasqua Glamore collection.

A bit of a departure from their other lipsticks, this has a satin finish rather than matte. It glides on smoothly leaving the lips feeling hydrated. It is highly pigmented meaning a quick glide of the lippy leaves a strong coat of vibrant colour.

It also tastes gorgeous, not that I recommend eating it but it does taste like raspberries which is also what the lipstick in the pot reminds me of. I should say I only know why it tastes like raspberries as I was doing the old licking the lips before having a swig of my drink to avoid leaving a print on my glass, which works with this lipstick, even better once blotted it will last through copious amounts of eating, drinking, talking laughing. I still had a nice even splattering of colour after a 3 course, 3 drink meal! Long lasting is not always a quality found when it comes to bright lipsticks but count this one in.

There are three shades on offer in this collection so if this one isn't for you there are two others to choose from, Soaked - a bright orange and Luster an incredibly light, bright neon pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment