Thursday 14 August 2014

What's in my Birchbox? August 2014


Thanks to my Birchbox purchases early this month it really doesn't seem that long since my last Birchbox, of course this is different. The theme of the August box is summer holidays, sadly I won't be going anywhere so I have to instead enjoy this bundle in the glorious, wet, windy and cold British weather we're experiencing at the moment - which I actually prefer.

So what did I get? It's all after the cut.







Before I go into detail I should also mention that this box also came with a handy travel sized wash bag.

Whish Three Whishes Lavender Body Butter 22ml  (Full size: £14.50 for 150ml)
A gorgeous little body butter. I sometimes find lavender to be too strong but this is refreshingly sweet. It feels incredibly gentle and light on the skin. A little goes a long way and leaves me feeling extra soft.


Wild About Beauty Crème Eyeshadow in Buster 1.75g (Full size: £13.00 for 1.75g)
I've been wanting to try Wild About Beauty for some time so I was excited to see an item from them in my box. A gorgeously silky eyeshadow, a perfect shade a bronze brown. A lovely little pot with a handy little mirror.

Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect 30ml (Full size: £20.00 for 200ml)
I love receiving hair products especially ones that I don't have to take a lot of time out to try. This product promises a lot, strengthen, repair, de-tangle, and supposedly tames fly away ends - if this is true I'll be all over this as my hair just needs help, plenty of it. One thing I can say straight away is that it smells gorgeous.


Vasanti Brightenup! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator 20g (Full size: £26.00 for 120ml)
A multi action exfoliator to brighten the skin. This product mimics microdermabrasion facials - something I haven't had in a while mainly as I just don't have the time so having something similar I can use at home is ideal.


Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF35 CC Cream 2x3ml (Full size £32.00 for 47ml)
Now I've just picked up some CC cream from Nip+Fab but I'm always happy to try another brand. I haven't heard of Supergoop! but I love the packaging plus the tiny tubes will be perfect for my next weekend away.



Lifestyle Extra

The lifestyle extra is a little different this month, the first chapter of a book by Tasmina Perry, The Proposal, now I do read a lot but my choice in fiction isn't really along the lines of romance so I will pass this straight on to my mum, it's still a nice idea though.

No comments:

Post a Comment