Sunday 7 June 2015

Midweek Health & Fitness Update 25/05/2015 to 07/06/2015

This is two weeks worth of updates as I've been rather busy, which is okay in general but not good for my blog.

My diet has been lacking, through being busy I've been eating less and less, now this is okay for losing weight but isn't ideal long term. I don't want to feel exhausted during the day so I need to get back to three square meals rather than two.

I have been supplementing my day with diet drinks for a snack, I say diet drinks but its basically a protein drink that is low carb. I have that with a banana in the afternoon which helps before a workout. My lunch has been lacking in durum wheat for a while so instead I've had eggs, carrots, cucumber and fruit which really isn't enough.

My new goal is to have routine with my eating. I need to start cooking more too, it's difficult cooking for one but it is doable. I can always make a batch of veggie chilli and freeze some.


Now my steps have been down this week mainly due to a migraine on Monday and Tuesday, this left me lacking in energy so I didn't manage to get my steps up. I did make sure I went back to my normal routine on Tuesday this week, despite the migraine, and managed to do some exercise. I have stupidly been forgetting to log all my exercise but I'll get on top of that. I have started to see my new partner every other weekend and we're looking at seeing each other on a Wednesday so that will cause a little disruption to my exercise routine but hopefully it will be worth it.

This week I want to keep my exercise up and get my steps back on track.

I did pick up a pair of jeans in a smaller size last week, I'm feeling slightly more toned in general but I just need to lose a little more weight.


5 comments:

  1. Fitting into smaller jeans is a huge victory - well done ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Migraines are horrible I'm totally with you! I never feel like doing anything but sleeping when I get them.
    Well done on the smaller sized jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! It completely wiped me, I'm still feeling tired this week. xx

      Delete
  3. Such a fantastic post...! Your photos are great!
    Zivame Coupon

    ReplyDelete