Saturday 9 March 2013

What's in my GLOSSYBOX March 2013

Now I've been subscribing to Glossybox for a while but this is the first time I've blogged about it and it also happens to be my favourite box so far. This month, included in the box is the Glossybox published My Little Travelling Book. Now I never think these things make the box worth any extra cash wise I do think in the increasingly competitive world of beauty boxes it does give it some edge.


In order of joy,

Elizabeth Arden - Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free 7ml (Full Size: £25.00 for 50ml)

I always like trying new moisturiser. I've always been quite fortunate and don't really suffer from dry skin all the time but I do have dry outbreaks. Now I find these small samples don't go far, although with this it does say a little goes a long way, even so, with a moisturiser as expensive as this a bigger sample would help me make my mind up. I think with this I will wait for my really dry elbow breakouts and then seriously put it to the test.

TRESemmé - Salon Finish Hair Spray Extra Hold 100ml (Full Size: £4.69 for 500ml)

I'm not a huge fan of hairspray, they never seem to work for me, especially as my hair is really long at the moment. At the same time it's nice to have something like this in my collection as I loathe paying for hairspray. Unlike hairsprays I've tried in the past the smell is really nice and it doesn't feel too sticky on my hair.

Nails Inc - Bruton St. 4ml (Full Size: £11 for 10ml)

I've love Nails Inc, I have been a fan for a long while after trialling them. Previously I felt like nothing would last on my nails until I tried them out. It was a revelation and have gone nail varnish mad since. I actually use my glossyboxes to store my Nails Inc nail varnish in, 2 boxes and counting. I wasn't disappointed to receive a miniature version of the nail varnish though, far from it, I'm over the moon. I love collecting the miniatures to take on holiday with me and this is a cute colour, I would describe the colour as old rose.

Jelly Pong Pong - Lip Blush Full Size (Full Size: £12 for 2.5g)

I love this item. I love it even more as it's a colour I wouldn't normally buy but having tried it on I love it. I usually go for more subdued pinks, any range of red and other natural colours. The lip blush itself goes on slickly, I found the colour was strong on myself after one application. My lips felt in great condition afterwards and the colour was long lasting, even when having a drink.

L'OCCITANE en Provence - Immortelle Precious Cream 15ml (Full Size: £43 for 50ml )

Now this made my birthday. Last year my partner very kindly bought me some perfume and bubble bath from L'Occitane, he receive some samples with his order including a sample for their rather expensive Divine Cream which he promptly used, leaving me heart broken even though it was nothing more than a sachet. Now this isn't the Divine Cream but it is an item I have wanted to try for a long time so to see a miniature jar of it really made my morning.

I can't wait for the next box now, I wish these things came weekly or that I could afford more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment