Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Day Nail Style - Part 2

Today marks my second Christmas day, the previous three days have been so busy and devoted to family so although we had Christmas lunch after visiting my dad in hospital on Monday and spent Boxing day with James' family the 28th December has been earmarked as our Christmas day. This means we'll be up early opening stockings, drinking Bucks Fizz, watching Christmas cartoons and having a proper Christmas lunch (to me that means brussels sprouts, bread sauce, mash and roast potatoes, carrots and Yorkshire Puddings - delicious) and letting Samhain have his presents - and setting them up. Now as my previous Christmas day nail style was already 4 days old I decided to do something different.




I decided to keep this one quite frosty but simple and quick to do. I was inspired by the recent snowfall to finally make use Nails inc. Snowflake Whitechapel nail polish. Instead of just applying it to each nail I decided to mix it up slightly using it on three nails on each hand along with Essie Tuck It In My Tux (white) underneath and Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low (metallic gold) on every other nail.



A nice, simple, clean but glamorous look for my postponed Christmas day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment