Wednesday 19 February 2014

What's In My Glossybox? - February 2014




Another day another beauty box, this time Glossybox. Recently the boxes have been a bit hit and miss, I know my sentiment echoes a few other fellow bloggers. However I continued with my subscription as I've been with Glossybox for a while and the good stuff has far outweighed the bad.

So what did I get? Well for starters I should mention this month 4 out of the 5 products are full sized, plus there is a delicious goody included. More after the cut.






Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer 100ml (Full size: £14 for 250ml)
This is the only none full sized product however it is certainly big enough, I prefer smaller sizes as it means I'll actually get through it. I haven't used a body shimmer for years but I could do with adding some sparkle. The one I received is cherry blossom, a beautiful scent, if you're a fan of the L'Occitane Cherry Blossom range you'll love this.




Eldora Eyelashes full size (Full size: £3.90 for 1 set)
I don't really wear false eyelashes but I do keep some in stock, just on standby. I've only worn false eyelashes out the one time and I can't even remember why. I did try and put a pair on last year but for some reason I found it really confusing to get them the right way around, I'll blame the tablets I take for that! This is a beautiful set of lashes so hopefully when the time comes I'll apply them successfully.




Ciaté London Paint Pot 13.5ml - full size (Full size: £9 for 13.5ml)
I love Ciaté, I had their advent calendar at Christmas and I've fallen head over heels for them so a full sized pot is fantastic. Now I have got similar shades to this but I still love it, this version is red hot chilli and as you would imagine it's a lovely bright orange/red.




Maybelline New York ColorSensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick full size (Full size: £6.99)
Another full sized item, to look at the lid I would have said this was a soft, light brown, not bad at all, however once I took the lid of I could see that this was actually a rather deep shade - which made it even better. Naked Brown is a deep, dark brown with a hint of red, completely sending me back to the 90's. Would love to see more from the stripped nudes collection, I don't know if it is just me but I can only find information on the German website.




Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Stick It Up Gum full size (Full size: £7.20 for 90ml)
This is my only disappointment. I've wanted to try the Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe range for a while now, mainly for the very shallow reason of loving the packaging. Which I do, the packaging is amazing but I don't see any time when I would need to use stick up gum, I have rather long hair, I have never had it short, the shortest I have it is shoulder length. Plus I have to wash it everyday as it gets greasy so I don't tend to use loads of products. Now I don't know whether I can do anything with my fringe with it, if not James will be made to use it before giving me the pot back.



Extra Treat




Lindt Lindor Treat bar 38g (Full Size: £0.79 for 38g)
I love a bit of chocolate so no complaint here, it's also finally made me check whether to see if Lindt chocolate is suitable for vegetarians which it is.


I'm pleased with the contents of this box although I'm unsure whether the stick it up gum was an oversight or if I should be able to do something with it on my long hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment