Wednesday 9 April 2014

Ciaté Empress Nail Polish


I've had little time to myself recently, rarely a moment to try something new but I was desperate to try something from my birthday goodies and considering I received a total of 11 Ciaté nail polishes I decided trying one of them was a good place to start!

So I decided on Empress, part of the Dragonfly collection, was a great place to start. I love light colours when I'm busy, they aren't as high maintenance as bright or dark colours and I needed to be able to put something on I could forget about. Empress is a stunning soft, pale, pearly blush pink with a gorgeous gold sparkle to it.

I've been highly impressed with the quality of Ciaté - I've only really been using this brand seriously since last years advent calendar which was beyond amazing. It applies so easily and smoothly and dries in super quick time. With a good base coat and top coat it really lasts but when it does chip you can barely notice as it is such a soft colour

In my eyes this is another winning shade from Ciaté!


No comments:

Post a Comment