Saturday 5 July 2014

Motel Sale Picks/Haul!

Motel Sale Picks



Motel Agatha Collared Jacket in Tartan Red £25.00 (down from £59.00) // Motel Bobbie Skirt £16.00 from ASOS (down from £25.00) // Motel Major Oversized Tee in Bandana Print £19.00 (down from £35.00) // Motel Surianna Oversized Sweater in Original Animal £19.00 (down from 49.00) // Motel Kimono Jacket in Monochrome Symmetry £25.00 (down from £45.00) // Motel Blackbird Stripe Midi Dress in Black £19.00 (down from £45.00) // Motel Surianna Oversized Sweater in Paint Marks £19.00 (down from £45.00) // Motel Folly Strappy Crop in 90s Leopard £12.00 (down from £18.00)

Not featured in the photo above but also picked up;
Motel Major Oversized Tee in 90s Leopard £19.00 (down from £35.00) // Motel Sonia Midi Dress in Original Animal £19.00 (down from £45.00) // Motel Bee Midi Bodycon Skirt in Squashed Rubber £25.00 (Not in the sale but it was such a good price I just had to have it)

I LOVE Motel, I have so many items still in my wardrobe from their early days - they may have bold prints but they just don't get old. Yet I don't always think of purchasing directly from them any longer - a local store stocks some of their items so I tend to pick up things from there, which this year included a gorgeous kimono this encouraged me to get back to shopping on their website - I'm so glad I did as I've just picked up many fantastic items in the sale, pictured above.

Their clothes are always such good quality, versatile and original. I was thinking about the cooler months as well with my purchases, although I also picked up a couple of oversized tees for the rest of summer - I already have one from my local shop which I've been living in while it's been unbelievably hot and sticky at home, I just throw it on over some leggings to lounge in, functional but stylish enough. I plan to do something similar with the oversized sweatshirts come Autumn but I also plan to style them out for nights out with a similar look to the leopard sweatshirt above except a longer black pencil skirt and a lovely pair of heeled boots.

The kimono was a must and I find not only do they make a nice cool throw over item in summer but you can wear them out in winter, I team mine with a long sleeve black bodycon dress. The jacket is also future planning, retro style this autumn, I'll be teaming it with a thick A-line skirt.

Now the black dress (and the leopard print dress not featured in the picture but linked to) are just stunning, practical, anytime dresses which I couldn't afford to not pick up.

The skirt is actually from ASOS but by Motel, a versatile black and white animal print jersey pencil skirt which goes way below the knee - again the heeled boots will come out and I'll team it with a simple black sweatshirt.

Now these are just a few items from the Motel sale, there are so many gorgeous items I don't think you could leave the website without buying something, especially as they're currently offering an extra 20% of the sale price, however the sale ends 9am (BST) Monday 7th July so there isn't long left, get shopping! 

2 comments:

  1. super cool clothes, totally agree kimono is a must have .. loved the one in your list
    happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really gorgeous, I'm glad I picked it up although I wish I could have bought all of the ones they had on sale! xx

      Delete