Thursday 28 March 2013

Frontcover Metallic Pastels Eye Collection























Having pre-ordered this back in February as it was due out the first week of March I've been a little disappointed with the wait but I understand that there were problems. Although I have to say I'm happy to wait for something as amazing as this, I'm just happy to have it.

The Frontcover Metallic Pastels Eye Collection contains 10 domed based Eyepowder, 5 satin pressed Eyeshadows, 1 Gold Liquid Eyeliner, 1 Black Coal Eye Pencil with Smudger & 1 Double Ended Eye Brush all for only £22.
A close up of the eyeshadows

With this set you will have you Spring/Summer 2013 looks sorted. The set is a perfect mix of forever useful neutral shades along with a few on trend shades, from shimmering pastels, teal, heather and smoky shades I'm sure many of these items will be useful later in the year.


A few of my favourite shades
I've had a bit of a play with some of my favourite shades, Green Queen and Mystic Heather shown with eyeliner and mascara, Sweet Coral without. The reason I bought this box was because there were so many shades I wanted to try that it worked out great value just to buy the set. A perfect way to update your look in one box.


No comments:

Post a Comment