Friday 29 March 2013

Illamasqua - I'mPerfection - Scarce


Illamasqua in Scarce

As it is Easter I decided to choose a nail varnish that is not only a delicate pastel colour, great for Spring but also resembles speckled eggs. This is the second shade I have from the Illamasqua I'mPerfection range. I'd initially just purchased the green shade, Mottle, but I was so impressed with the quality that I wanted to purchase at least one more for the collection so I chose this delicate pink colour.

The nail varnish goes on easily and doesn't drag the particles around in each time you add a coat, I have found with some other nail varnishes with particles in when you add extra coats it can drag the other particles to the edge leaving a look of inconsistency but not here. I've only needed two coats here, I don't think another one is necessary as it already looks evenly speckled with plenty of colour. It dries relatively quickly and having used it in a different shade before I can tell you that it lasts a long time before becoming noticeably chipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment