Thursday 20 March 2014

What's In My Glossybox? - March 2014


I never get bored of receiving beauty boxes but the last few Glossyboxes haven't quite lived up to the excitement of when I first started to receive them. This happens to be another month where I have mixed feelings on the contents there are a couple of items I'm really over the moon about so for now I won't cancel my subscription just yet but with so many different ones on the market it is tempting to swap.

This is a rather nice month though, I received three full sized items, one very generous sized product and one sachet. What exactly are they? All revealed after the cut.





Mitchell and Peach Body Cream 40ml (Full size: £36 for 180ml)
To be honest I hadn't heard of this brand until receiving it in my Glossybox, which is a good thing, this is what beauty boxes should be about. I wasn't too keen on the packaging but as they usually just come in one size I'm presuming this has been produced to be a sample. The packaging on the website still looks simple but slightly more glamorous. Packaging aside this body cream is lovely and light on the skin, gently dries leaving a beautiful scent of lavender.


Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish full size (Full Size: £4.49 for 10g)
I love Sleek MakeUP so I was super excited to see this Pout Polish as I don't already own this. I'm not so excited about the colour that I received, chocolate kiss, a nude brown - I would have much preferred a red or pink but as it is a sheer shade I can get away with it. It feel really beautiful and moisturising on, I love the pot, with it being a rather large disc it will be a lot easier to find in the bottom of my handbag.


Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Shimmer Powder in Storm full size (Full size: £12.99 for 2.35g)
I have had some Bellapierre items before from Glossybox and I've loved them all. In the past I've received rather neutral shades so I was excited to see something a little different, a shimmer silver with a hint of blue. Looking forward to making use of this.


Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion 2x3ml sachet (Full size: £37.50 for 150ml)
Sadly I'm really not too bothered about the product, I don't really do fake tan, well I don't do tan full stop. I did experiment last summer but this was after my op and I was looking deathly pale, I really don't think I can be bothered this year. I still think I'll give at least one of the sachets a try and the other to my mum, hopefully it is a shade that is suitable for me as I can't really see an indication on the sachet.


Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot full size (£1.49 for 15ml)
My hair could be better, I can't get a perfect, smooth sheen - I'm also a bit lazy so I can't wait to see how well this treatment shot will work. I love the fact that it only needs to be left in for 60 seconds in, it makes it suitable for use even when in a bit of a rush which I usually am on a weekday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment