Thursday 11 September 2014

What's in my Birchbox? September 2014


Birchbox time again which is always exciting, I've been so busy this month it really has flown by which is why I missed out on the chance of choosing one of my items! One day I had the email then when I got around to choosing I was a few days too late. Luckily I ended up going with what I was going to choose, not only am I happy with that but, as usual, I'm over the moon with all of my goodies in this months box, so what did I get? It's all after the cut!






This months box also doubles up as adorable photo frames, although as I don't have the wall space I'll be making use of this pretty box in my usual fashion, organising me toiletries and make-up!



Agave Healing Oil Treatment 4ml (£16.00 for 60ml)
I'm trying this as I type, having just added it to my damp hair - it smells gorgeous. I already use an oil after showering this has taken over conditioner recently, I just love the condition it leaves my hair in and have high hopes for this brand.



Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream 3.0g (£25.50 for 14.2g)
I feel that the skin around my eyes is getting worse, droopier, dark circles, I'm starting to look older. I have been trying eye creams recently, I've found a couple I like but none that would prevent me from trying something new. I'm looking forward to trying this gorgeous little pot from Benefit.



Korres Citrus Showergel 50ml (£8.00 for 250ml)
This is a simple one, I love Korres showergels, I have plenty in stock already but not this one. I did receive the matching body milk a couple of months back in my Birchbox and I just loved the smell so I'm looking forward to pairing them up!




Skin & Co. Truffle Therapy Serum 5ml (£42.00 for 30ml)
A very (expensive) serum that aims to improve skin firmness and restores a healthy glow - both things I need! Now I'm getting older I'm becoming more serious about my skincare routine, especially when it comes to signs of ageing. I don't particularly need extra moisture which is why I tend to go for serums so I'm looking forward to trying this.



Now this is the item that I could have chosen, fortunately for me I got the one I really wanted. I love the handy size - it's a nice miniature, I can easily squeeze this in my handbag with the dozens I already have stored in there. It's a gorgeous candy pink colour that smells heavenly sweet!



Lifestyle



More snacks to try! Dried fruit, I eat quite a bit of fruit but I do like finding handy, tasty snacks that I can easily carry around in my handbag or keep in my desk at work.



Birchbox Happy Days Photo Clip
Now this is a one of a kind deal here, a Birchbox special photo clip, it's a small extra but a handy one, it will be useful for holding sachets of products I've been meaning to use tidily next to my bed. 

1 comment:

  1. you got some really good products in the box
    so true , that small clip is so useful
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete