Wednesday 8 April 2015

Midweek Health & Fitness Update 30/3/15 - 04/4/15

It has been a more positive week for me, I've had more get up and got but fortunately not more time. I didn't even manage to recharge my batteries but it did force me to consider having a holiday soon, just one at home but time off to truly do nothing would be great. I always panic about wasting time when I'm off so I try to fit it all in but if I could at least have a couple of days of sleeping for 10 hours, well like would just be a whole lot better.

The long weekend was still great, I managed to get my steps up on the whole but I did have an extra day at home which meant less steps. I did try hard to move about a little more though and on the Sunday I went out for a walk as there was a record fair on in town so that got my steps up a little. This week I'm aiming for even more, even though I will have three days at home yet again!



I haven't made any further food changes but eating earlier is working well. Next week I'm shaking up my diet a little further, instead of having yoghurt, granola and fruit solely at the weekend I've picked up a little two layer pot from Waitrose so I can take some yoghurt and granola to work for breakfast each day. I'll stick to salad at work although I need to shake it up a bit as it can be rather dull to have the same thing each day. I should mention that I didn't go bonkers with chocolate at the weekend!

I haven't got my exercise routine fully back on track, I really need to get into the swing of it all again, the will is nearly there but not the energy, I did lift weights this last week,I also moved the weights I used when I do steps up, I just need to do a little bit more.

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean - I always pack loads in on my days off which is great, but a 10 hour sleep and lazy couple of days sounds like heaven ! Thanks for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm counting down, two full weeks and then I'm off for over a week! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice recap of your days want to get back to exercising too...so reading this is a bit of good motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I always find once I've pushed myself to workout a couple of times it's much easier to motivate myself! xx

      Delete