I really went bonkers here, it was 50% off though! Time for me to chuck some of my old nail varnish to make way for my shiny new items. I was drawn in by their new chrome collection, I was quite reserved and only bought six out of ten, okay, that isn't reserved but they were only £2.50! There were also a few nail varnish shades I'd been drooling over for a while. Plus I had to get a new one of their lip-stix as for the money they're really quite special. One final item, another new mascara, I'm addicted to trying new mascaras, I find it hard to buy the same one twice! So what did I get? Everything is squished on a photo but I'm sure I'll feature swatches of them properly at a later date.
- Chrome Rose £4.99 - The first out of six of the Chrome collection items I purchased. The first three are all quite similar if you were to look at the bottle but the difference is enough to warrant buying them all.
- Chrome Gold £4.99
- Chrome Olive £4.99
- Express Dry £2.50 - I can't find this on the website any longer so they were possibly selling these off, I'm never really convinced by these types of products but for £2.50 it was worth giving it a go as I hate waiting for my nails to dry.
- Chrome Mauve £4.99
- Chrome Green £4.99
- Chrome Silver £4.99
- HyperGel Pitch Purple £4.99 - unbelievably I don't own all of their HyperGel collection already, this and the one below doubles my collection.
- HyperGel Raven Red £4.99 - This is super dark, I can't wait to wear it.
- Beetlejuice Hayley's Comet £4.99 - I love the Beetlejuice collection so decided to add another to my collection
- Purple Grey £4.99 - a lovely, smart subdued shade, I plan to use this as an alternative to my usual weekday nude colours.
- Paradise Garage £4.99 - a gorgeous, shimmery emerald green
- Vintage Pink £4.99 a gorgeous, muted dusky pink
- Grace Green £4.99 a grey, light green
- Lipstix in Very Berry £4.99 - I adore Models Own lipstix, they're such good value for money
- HyperEyes Lengthen & Curl Mascara £8.00 - I can't wait to get this on my lashes!
I really can't wait to try these all out, I think with this haul I've got to put my beauty buying ban back on for the rest of the year as I have plenty of pieces to keep me going. I'm going to have to try out a nail varnish this weekend, doesn't matter that I'll be stuck in bed!
Did anyone else pick things up from the Models Own sale? Anything caught your eye?