Tuesday 17 March 2015

NARS Inoubliable Coup d'Oeil Eyeshadow Palette Review

NARS Inoubliable Coup d'Oeil Eyeshadow Palette £29.00 (Selfridges)

I have a bit of an addiction with NARS eyeshadow palettes, well, their eyeshadow in general. With good reason, they have some stunning shades and the quality is second to none. However, I'm still relatively sensible with what I purchase but this palette was irresistible.

I'm a 70s girl at heart and have been loving its recent resurgence in fashion. With some gorgeous retro inspired clothes out there I have to have the make-up to match and this NARS palette offers some stunning shades to recreate a 70s look. 


Six gorgeous strong colours, all very practical and wearable earthy tones. Starting on the top row, working left to right we have a beautiful grey-brown, khaki colour, followed by a dark olive green then a gorgeous, rich dark brown. The bottom row is just as gorgeous, starting with a practical plain white, followed by a light bronze before finishing with another practical shade, black. 

on hand
As mentioned before, it's not just the gorgeous shades but the quality that always draws me back to NARS. I can apply their eyeshadow at eight in the morning and still have it in place at eight in the evening. The eyeshadows in this palette aren't full size but they are a decent size, I use my And God Created The Woman palette at least four times a week and I've not made that much of a dent in it as their shadows are impregnated with colour a little does go a long way. Plus the small size makes them extremely portable, and the large mirror makes it practically perfect, in every way. 

5 comments:

  1. i like the olive green colors
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review,this is always a winner mine has run out and I'm definitely getting a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have a huge pile of their palettes by the end of the year! xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shades. will check this out.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete