Saturday 9 November 2013

Illamasqua - Nail Varnish - Perseid



Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Perseid

Okay so I have nowhere to go and nothing to do but that doesn't stop me having weekend nails. I couldn't wait to try out my new nail varnish from Illamasqua so last night they went straight on!

Perseid, part of the #Creators collection, is described as a galactic black glitter with a glossy finish and it lives up to its description. Think meteor showers and galaxy nails without the fuss! They pack a lot into this nail varnish as the glitter is a mixture of sizes adding plenty of texture, I do love the feel of textured nails rather than smooth they feel so much more robust. Although the varnish is predominantly black there is also a hint of purple/blue/green in the varnish, especially when catching the light, the glitter particles are also different galactic fitting shades.

With Flash
Natural Light

I ended up wearing two coats although one coat looked good enough too. It applies easily, dries quickly and I found any areas where I'd gone onto my skin was easy to fix as once dry I could peel it straight off, I try and clean up in warm soapy water but hadn't done when I took the photos so although there are a few misses most came straight off the skin but not the nails. It's and award winning chip resistant formula and although I've only been wearing it for 16 hours I would usually have chipped a bit by now but my nails look the same as when they were first painted.

Such a great nail varnish, I love Illamasqua and will be adding plenty of there other nail varnish shades to my Christmas wishlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment