Monday 26 August 2013

Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge


Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge

Like quite a few people I'm quite lazy when it comes to make-up tools. I pick up the odd make-up brush and stock up on cheap foundation sponges, I never really think about it. That is until this month, I did two things, I finally bought myself a foundation brush, then a week after I ordered myself one of these new fancy foundation sponges, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about but I also didn't want to pay more than £10 for something I hadn't tried. I came across the Cosmopolitan version on Amazon, for under £5, a cheap alternative to the original Beauty Blender version.


It feels a lot different to your usual foundation sponge, in a way it feels less absorbent but without being completely waterproof. You can tell the material is quality, it doesn't feel cheap at all. It is easy to hold, not that holding a sponge is ever that difficult but the waist makes it really comfortable to grip. The pointy end is great for applying concealer and foundation around your eyes and nose, tilt it on its side slightly and it is perfect for larger areas of your face. It can't work miracles, the sponge is only as good as the foundation you use but if you have that right you can expect to see a perfectly applied, streak free face afterwards. After I had used it I did give it a quick rinse I want to keep it as fresh as possible, the make-up came out easily and the sponge dried quickly afterwards. A perfect make-up sponge for a super low cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment