Thursday 8 August 2013

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Creme D'Nude



I'm usually happy to be stuck in a rut when it comes to lipstick, I stick to wearing shades I know suit me. This year I decided to experiment, my lipstick case looks so boring with the same things, I wanted to mix it up. So when I saw MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Creme D'Nude in a magazine I decided to treat myself.

I wasn't sure when it arrived, it was so pale, paler than I had expected, having been in hospital recently and stuck in bed for so long afterwards I've been a bit lazy with my lips which could do with being exfoliated, repeatedly. This lipstick is really silky and slippy, smooth lips would help, At first I wasn't sure as the colour is similar to my skin tone so with some blotting the shade looks better and actually makes my skin look healthier. It also looks extremely good with cat eyes eyeliner and heavy mascara.
The colour lasts okay but with it being so silky it doesn't last as long as other lipsticks. Also with the colour being so pale it doesn't stale like darker colours do so repeated applications and blotting required.


Excuse the lack of neatness but I haven't the energy at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment