Saturday 24 May 2014

2014 Summer Wardrobe Update - Fully Sporty

2014 Summer Wardrobe Update - Fully Sporty

2014 Summer Wardrobe Update - Fully Sporty by sharonlynette

The three tank tops, from left to right: Espirit Sports Top £25.00 // Puma 90's Print Vest Top* £15.00 // LIJA Score Core Studio Tank £30.00
The three sport bras/crops, from left to right: LIJA Ultimate double strap bra top £30.00 // adidas Techfit Moulded-Cup Bra* £23.00 // adidas Performance Supernova Racer Bra £28.00
adidas Originals X The Farm Company collection: Firebird Floralina Track Top* £55.00 // Floralina Tank* £25.00 // Floralina Shorts £30 
And the bottom half: Craft Shorts £42.00 // Nike Performance Epic Run Capri Tights £50.00
Trainers/Sneakers: ASICS GELZARACA 2 Trainers £65.00 // adidas Originals ZX FLUX Trainers £75.00 // adidas Originals ZX 700 Trainers £65.00


Now I have to admit, I have purchased some clothes to update my wardrobe. I really do love to shop. I really didn't need anything, but one area I can always do with updating is my fitness wardrobe. Since my health is recovering I've started to work on my fitness, which itself is also helping my health improve. So I thought why not treat myself to a few new items for when I work out, so I did. 

Now I didn't purchase all the items pictured, I've added an asterisk after the items I have. Sadly I haven't treated myself to new trainers which I really should. I just love brightly coloured trainers and all those pictured are listed as synthetic so give me a couple of months and one of those pairs will be on my feet.

Now even though I don't live somewhere particularly warm I do get incredibly hot exercising so I've focused on very tiny items of clothing - now I still have some weight to lose but when I'm overheating I really don't care. 

You may have noticed an abundance of items from the adidas Originals X The Farm Company collection, I have fallen in love with the Floralina collection, I just think it is gorgeous and wish I had each piece from the collection although I am grateful to at least have two items, the crop top and the track top. 

Now I know fitness isn't about looking good instead it is about feeling good but when you work-out so much there really isn't anything wrong with doing both? 

So, do you work-out in full fashion mode or do you throw on the nearest baggy clothing? 

4 comments:

  1. Having all these would inspire me to work out! :)
    www.avasbeautyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help if you have some stunning clothing to wear whilst working out - although it has to be practical too! xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the floral printed shorts and jacket ..
    And the neon bra is nice too
    Do enter my Blackfive giveaway and win gift card with $30-100
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/05/giveaway.html?m=0

    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the neon bra will be my next purchase out of this lot as well as some trainers! xx

      Delete