Wednesday 30 July 2014

Essie Nail Polish Resorts Collection 2014 - Find Me An Oasis


Essie Nail Polish Resorts Collection 2014 - Find Me An Oasis (£8.95 for 15ml from Nail Polish Direct)

Yet another nail varnish I've picked up because I happened to see it on another blog - it's an expensive habit! I haven't quite got another like this colour, at least in full size. I was attracted to it as, although I hate plain white on my nails, it just never looks right on me, I do like how it stands out and these very pale, milky shades do the same job.

I like Essie, they're good quality for the price and come in a range of interesting colours. The quality is there and I was able to get a good even coverage with just two coats - it's quite hard to be even with pale shades sometimes. It dried relatively quickly - a good 30 minutes does the job and with a top coat you can expect it to last a week without chipping.

A gorgeous shade which, although I do like it on my fingernails I do also believe it makes a fantastic colour on the toenails, this will make your feet look pretty no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment