Tuesday 7 May 2013

Essie - Nice is Nice


Essie in Nice is Nice

Oh the joys of Spring! The sun is out which means I can now break out the pastel nail varnishes and leave the dark side, for a while.

I received this Essie nail lacquer in my April Glossybox, I only have a few Essie nail lacquers but am happy to add to my collection. The nail lacquer goes on evenly, dries rather quickly (15 minutes) and withstood my attempt to super glue a broken peacock catchall and a armless Twilight Zone bobblehead (not to my nails) shortly after. I have a similar shade already with OPI - You're Such a Budapest but this is a slightly lighter shade, I'm looking forward to using an effect nail varnish over the top of this in the near future.

Another reason I love this nail lacquer is the brush. All nail lacquers/varnishes/polishes should have square brushes, they make it easier to cover the nail and get down into the corners. As long as the sun shines I will be making good use of this lacquer.


No comments:

Post a Comment