Sunday 25 January 2015

New Year, New Kit

New Year, New Kit


We are over three weeks into the new year but it is still the new year, it still feels positive, having got back on the horse when it comes to fitness, I wanted to celebrate by putting together my dream work-out kit, half practical, half visually stunning. Unfortunately I've told myself no new clothes until I get to my dream shape which could be a while, I've also promised myself a Sweaty Betty splurge which will hopefully see me picking up the gorgeous jacket featured above, hopefully it will still be available by the time I get to where I want to be. my next pick would be the gorgeous Adidas animal print performance tights followed by the Mizuno trainers but I have my own hurdles to leap over first but for now it's not only nice but motivating to dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment