Friday 9 January 2015

Sale Picks: Winter Warmers = Weekend in Bed


This is a tough post for me to do, part of my New Year's Resolutions was to not buy any more clothes until I'm closer to my dream size - as well as a beauty product buying ban - and yes I'll keep on mentioning this until I fail, then I'll just go quiet. I still wanted to have a look what is on offer and the fact that I haven't then bought something hopefully shows I'm trying to be serious with my resolutions.

Today I'm looking predominantly at cosy weekend indoors wear, why so? because it is freaking cold. I don't know about you but I do love the cold however my feelings about it change after the festive period. Those first few grim weeks of January make me miserable, part of it is my post-Christmas grump. The only thing that makes me feel better is bundling up warm and cosy, especially at the weekend when I can stay in bed with warm comfortable nightwear. Now the key is to pick items that you wouldn't just wear in bed, cat print pyjama bottoms with a "normal" jumper is perfectly acceptable wear to answer the door in, heck, even going to the corner shop in.

So here are my picks.

Sale Picks: Winter Warmers = Weekend in Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment